Latest ESPN Bowl Projections

Ok, guess I wasn’t too far off. The FPI has always made me wonder how accurate it was.

As far as I can tell, their only legitimate gripe, might be their opponent. Other than that, they’re getting what they signed up for when going independent.

6 Likes

So they’re called the Blazers and their mascot is a dragon alligator looking thing. Isn’t UAB the school that cut football a couple years back then reversed course?

1 Like

Yup. They brought it back recently. They made the dragon their mascot. Then student body named it blaze and they became the blazers. Make more sense than Crimson Tide with an elephant or Auburn being the Plainsman but have a Tiger and an Eagle.

1 Like

I don’t know Y they’re so upset.

They’re playing Alabama in the bowl game! (Why haven’t they figured this out yet? Weird)

PAC and Mountain West champs, they’d be the Big12 champs, too, if it wasn’t for 27 bad calls by the refs.

6 Likes

that Oregon vs. Oklahoma Alamo bowl game will be interesting, who wants this game less?

2 Likes

Yes. Ohio State is favored. The latest line is -8 points.

I’d prefer it this way. Go Utes!

3 Likes

I didn’t need any more reasons to laugh at byu-provo’s bowl game, but I was just looking at the bowl schedule on the ESPN site. One of the things it shows is ticket price. For the Rose Bowl it shows “tickets as low as $292”. For the Independence Bowl it shows “tickets as low as $32”

5 Likes

Don’t forget the innumerable long flights going in the wrong direction - East.

3 Likes

LOL!!!

CB today (cougarboard.com)

Karma…just Karma!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is what independence can do for you! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The funniest part of all this is watching them desperately trying to convince themselves that the Rose Bowl is a “meaningless” bowl game.

10 Likes

just checked out cougar bored…it’s like (or is) a MLM cult wondering how they lost all there money…lol

8 Likes

Yes… it may be true that you’d still beat us if we played Rising but we are going to the Grand Daddy of Them All anyway.

2 Likes

So you are saying the tickets are priced absolutely right for BYU fans. :rofl:

12 Likes

And their bowl game is in like a week so they better get to plannin’. Hopefully a lot of 'em have relatives in greater Shreveport.

10 Likes

Is there a mormon church in/ around shreveport? if so, free tickets! bring all the kids including the infants!

5 Likes

Still too pricey for most of’em; if you’re to infer from Cougarboard’s reaction to their bowl game.

5 Likes

bc1c4353044d334b329f56fd8fbba9fd

1 Like

Absolutely. And twice on Sunday (see what I did there?)

I would say that damn near every year. Just look at this year. They beat us. We are going to the Rose Bowl. Who is having angst right now? It ain’t us. We are all happy. They are stomping and pouting. And they are pissy because we aren’t stewing about a loss, but looking forward to playing in the grand daddy of them all.

10 Likes