KSL's Dave McCann with a zinger

https://twitter.com/DaveMcCannKSL/status/1189629677104615425

facepalm

Liked this response back:

Next Man Up ‏ @ youarejball 1h1 hour ago

More

Replying to @ DaveMcCannKSL

HOLY TOLEDO THAT’S A GOOD COMEBACK DAVE!!

7 Likes

From the comedic improv school that brought us the stylings of Flyer, no doubt.

5 Likes

Someone needs a Snickers. Circular logic goes nowhere worth going. TDS can go enjoy oblivion by themselves.

3 Likes

He’s an arrogant twat, like most zoobs.

1 Like

Another trope among many, is that none of us have any clue as to the names or positions of the players.
I guess I’m going to have to go to ESPN/Sports highlight reels to learn…

5 Likes

You misspelled “douche nozzle” in your subject line.

2 Likes

He and the zoobs down south can all go wither away into oblivion in their own “countenance”.

2 Likes

I bet that story sounded way cooler in his head.

Side note: who the hell is Dave McCann?

4 Likes

I had to look him up; KSL. And…what is anyone doing “visiting” KSL?

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Is he a media guy?

4 Likes

He made up that whole story. Zoobs being zoobs.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, after reading that tweet I had to re-evaluate my whole life.
It’s so obvious, it’s all right there in front of me and always has been.
BYU is just better than Utah.
God that felt good to just finally understand and say outloud!
Thanks Dave!

3 Likes

I’m going to forever stop clicking on this category - OLD NEWS!!! - BYU is no longer relevant to the Utah football program. Let’s stop discussing them. Even if the state legislature requires it, and the lack of fortitude on the part of the University of Utah administration, allows for it, ongoing scheduling between the teams is contrived and meaningless; there is no longer any REAL competition, nor any REAL rivalry.

I’ve been watching this series, and participating in the OLD, once-upon-a-time rivalry, since 1969, and I can tell you, IT IS OVER! Let it go! We were rivals with Utah State prior to the 60s, but the passage of time has let that rivalry slip into history. The BYU Rivalry, is destined for the same. Let it go!

This week, we as Utes have a HUGE game against what is a candidate for a REAL rival in today’s world, Washington. And we need help from Oregon (another potential REAL rival) against another potential REAL rival USC. Lets focus on them, stop reading the DNews, or KSL, (who keep trying to make UT vs BYU relevant) and move into the new world.

Those of you that are so inclined, keep this thread and this category going. I’m Out!

I’ll focus on the future rather than the past.

4 Likes

While I wholeheartedly agree the sad reality is there’s a segment of Utah fans who will never let go of BYU.

1 Like

Even blind squirrels can find a nut now and again.

1 Like

And they usually nut when they find it…

1 Like