Just a few thoughts post game…

Makes sense:

1. Rose Bowl w/ well ranked teams
  2. Sugar Bowl - BCS bowl busting again
  3. Fiesta Bowl - 1st BCS bowl buster
  4. PAC-12 CCG - both highly ranked on a Fri night
  5. Alamo Bowl

Also was likely the most Utah fans to watch the Utes (and probably any Utah team) in person.

2 Likes

gfhfgdjhdfjgdf

Yes, it is a take. Not one I agree with, but at least @DeezUtes has an opinion and is stating it pretty well.

ezgif-3-6ca8b7c47a

6 Likes

Did Coach Whittingham kick your dog? Or maybe not offer your kid a scholarship or PWO?

I hate to break it to you but Kyle added to his already overflowing reservoir of reputation and goodwill for how he handled this season, and the results of the team. You might want to pick another team to root for for a few years if you dislike Kyle that much.

10 Likes

You waited 10 months between posts and this was what you thought was worth posting? OK. Consider waiting 20 months next time.

14 Likes

5 Likes

Good lord DeezUtes, just relocate to Happy Valley and attend BYU games.

12 Likes

We all know this is probably moose right?

5 Likes

A version of Moose, yes. He’s very good at being a Troll.

1 Like

References to Fasswll almost certainly come from Moose.

He’s not a bad guy.

1 Like

Who? Moose or Fassel?

4 Likes

Fassel was not a bad guy, moose knuckle is a douchebag troll.

8 Likes

LOL

1 Like

[quote=“Guba, post:80, topic:6867”]
moose knuckle[/quote]

I remember this poster, he is not Moose. He has posted for several years, just not very often, and almost always something negative about Whittingham. As said above, he has an opinion and has stated it. The majority may not agree, but that is what makes a market.

No they aren’t. Viewership numbers are down on all sports across the board. Also, people don’t watch on traditional means anymore.

People complain about dynasty teams but also romanticize the NBA when it was Lakers vs. Celtics. smh.

1 Like

Nope. People are getting tired of the same teams. Look how many people were saying they didn’t watch a Super Bowl because the Patriots were in it again. I know no one, unless it’s you, who romanticize Lakers vs Celtics.

4 Likes

You romanticize Celtics-Lakers b/c they havent played sinced the 80’s. If they had played five of the last six years or so, you might be sick of them.

1 Like

They literally played this century.

Lastly, the fact people are tired of Alabama winning I get. That said, this is one of the most amazing runs in sports history. Nick Saban is about to coach his 10th championship game. He has a chance to tie Ohio State’s National Championship record and surpass Oklahoma’s. If you can’t appreciate it, that’s on you.

1 Like

I can appreciate it. It’s an impressive accomplishment. But as a non-Alabama fan, it’s also boring as ■■■■.

10 Likes