Jim Harbaugh to San Diego

Kind of sad that the two finalists in the CFP are both losing their coaches. Such is the state of college football.

3 Likes

and 3 of the final 4

4 Likes

He started his HC career at USD.
He gave that non-scholarship program two stunning seasons, and then headed to Palo Alto.

2 Likes

We will see how it goes. The last CFB coach who did this didn’t last a season.

True, but I think Urban was uniquely unprepared to make that leap.

6 Likes

Are the chargers moving again?

4 Likes

He would have won the Superbowl if he started Smith.

5 Likes

Harbaugh’s a proven, successful NFL head coach though. I’m sure he’ll win, the question for me is will he ultimately get run out of town for acting like a douche and p*ssing off the front office, just like he did in San Fran.

2 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

3 Likes

Harbaugh has been successful in the NFL. He knows what he’s doing.

The Chargers badly need something to garner some fans. Opposing team fans regularly outnumber home team fans

2 Likes

Uh. No. Please don’t do this. $panos crapped all over Weddle his final year then absconded to LA. The idiot now has a team nobody cares about in either San Diego or LA.
I hope he enjoys the additional $$$, because that’s all he has to give him any sense of self worth.
Let’s see how Harbaugh handles 17 road games per year. While I continue to harbor no ill will for any of the players, the organization has been dead to me and all of San Diego since they vanished.

3 Likes

Well, then no better place for the evil ™ Harbaugh. Someplace where folks can feel apathy toward him and the organization.

1 Like

I’m convinced the Ravens lost because Jim Harbaugh was in attendance.

2 Likes