Jazz vs Nuggets

Jazz mugging the thuggets. up 32 with 1min left in 3rd.

I wonder why the Zoobs seem to love the Jazz and all Jazz discussion with most everyone on UF.N seems to be greeted with apathy. Apathy is one word you could use to describe it at least.

I am happy the Jazz are playing well. I did not expect it. I was rather cynical and in some ways apathetic myself. I’d love to see them push on to the next round.

2 Likes

Go Jazz. Suck on that Denver.

1 Like

Donovan Mitchell is a bad bad man.

2 Likes

Donovan Mitchell walking out of the locker room earlier today. image

1 Like

This is his audition for a max deal. Hopefully it’s in Utah…

1 Like

Jazz take 3-1 series lead on the strength of Mitchell’s second 50+ game.

1 Like

Jazz take 3-1 series lead on the strength of Mitchell’s second 50+ game.

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Donovan MItchell’s performance on and off the court, but I also think statistics from “Bubble Basketball” should have asterisks on them. They play almost no defense and it looks like watching a scrimmage or All-Star game, not a typical playoff game. The 50+ scoring is impressive but can’t be compared to the past.

1 Like

You’re probably right. Regardless, the clutch performances are still the same. That 3 Mitchell hit with just under a minute to go was ice cold.

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe that’s just nba basketball right now. Styles of play come and go. There’s no material difference other than the absence of crowds.

2 Likes

The socially distant 6’ style of defense.

5 Likes

Like Steggy said, both of yesterday’s game winners had a hand in their face.

1 Like

D definitely is off but I suspect it will ramp up next round. Still, Luca’s step back 3 from 28 feet is indefensible. What he’s doing at 21 in this league is nuts.

1 Like

I totally agree. Haven’t really seen anything like it. He’s been my favorite player to watch.

The travel by O’Neale on the hesitation WIDE OPEN 3 killed it. They deserved to lose this game.

I hope they close this out. I’m not sure we win a game 7 against these guys.

We can’t. We won’t. We suck.

1 Like

The Jazz should adopt this as their official slogan.

I have a gift. Should have gone into marketing. Although, Mitchell, damn, he deserves a better team than what he has. Seriously, everyone outside of him and Conley were just bad.