Jazz by the numbers

The delicate arch floor looks better on tv too.

1 Like

Hands down the best floor in the NBA

and thatā€™s funny because?

Itā€™s also a commentary on the racism displayed by the fans according to a large base of NBA players current and past. Itā€™s why Vernon Maxwell goes in on Utah Jazz fans constantly:

Not a great start for our Utes. Kuzma, AJ, and JB all lose their first game.

You know Mitchell is the X Factor. The Jazz are fine if heā€™s back next game

Jazz were rusty after a week off against a team that had the momentum of 2 must win games to earn the 8th spot.

In the NCAA tourney, if my team is projected to be about 5/6 seed, the last thing I want is to see them matched against a ā€˜first fourā€™ winner. Over the years, about half those games are won by the lower seed. At least here it isnā€™t one game and you are done. This is just the start of a best of 7 series.

Itā€™s funny to those who think Utah Jazz fans are racist in general.

Those who are the (easy) target of a joke rarely think itā€™s funny.

Oh itā€™s one of those bigotry answering bigotry things, I get it, hilarious.

Calling people out for wearing white isnā€™t bigotry. Stop being silly. Itā€™s funny that they chose a ā€œWhite Outā€ for a team whoā€™s colors arenā€™t really ā€œwhite.ā€

1 Like

Moose? Is moose back?

Bulgie Ute is not Moose. I donā€™t what his particular deal is this go around.

5 Likes

If someone is looking to blame the loss on something, the performance reminded me of a game the Malone-Stockton team played in Chicago where the fans rocked signs ā€œThe Mailman never Delivers on Sunday.ā€

They didnā€™t that day.

My deal is Iā€™m confused why anti racism doesnā€™t apply to all forms of racially motivated speech. I also donā€™t understand why the jokes I posted to illustrate my point got removed while other racist remarks are allowed. If some Jazz fans are racist it is because they are racist, being white has nothing to do with it. Such insinuation and even worse direct accusations being tolerated seems to be motivated by peopleā€™s apathy towards an obvious form of bigotry.

It all makes me feel like we havenā€™t progressed but are only in the process of replacing one target of racism for another. Itā€™s kinda like the time I took up chewing Tobacco to get off the cigarettes.

To put it more simply, I just donā€™t respect double standards and hypocrisy. Either racism is off limits or itā€™s not. I can adjust to either standard but not both.

Zoobs are the only acceptable target for derogatory remarks. Them, and Unitarians.

1 Like

First they cameā€¦

for the Unitarians and we let them.

1 Like

I am appalled at the lack of sensitivity and humanity - is this really who we are as Ute Fans? As humans?

https://www.uusm.org/the-jokes-on-uus

Sorry you are an oppressed group my Man. You shall overcome.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just generally an insensitive person. Donā€™t need to read too much into it.

ā€¦and he calls me moose, what a jack ass.

1 Like