It's aliens, I'm telling you

I’m agnostic about these things but they are becoming more interesting now that even the Air Force admits that something is going on.

I hope aliens are visiting us. I think they would help us.

Funny that you say that. I just watched “Unacknowledged” on Prime. Like most videos of the genre there are many presumptions, and leaps. This at least had decent production value, and credible people who got interviewed. As per all things like this, do your own research. I don’t really believe what they said, but they do lay out a decent case that makes you think.

It’s foolish and arrogant to think that we are alone in this universe. No one will change my mind on that.

That said, I don’t think it’s too far of a stretch to assume that one of the following may have occurred on another planet to allow them to visit:

1. Their evolutionary time line started just a bit sooner than ours, and/or
  2. Some breakthrough in technology occurred to allow for long-distance travel.
1 Like

Just looking at our own solar system, some would argue that earth’s properties are so different from the other planets that it takes a very unlikely set of occurrences for life to exist. I’d say the opposite. Mars seems almost habitable and it’s quite possible it had life at one time. For two planets to have the right conditions for life out of the eight we’ve studied…that points to high probability of a lot of life out there.

1 Like

“If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans,”

Stephen Hawking

5 Likes

Au contraire. I’m thinking about the head of state for the last four years.

As a long time follower of the MIB, I have come to understand a few things…

1. We are always one minute away from the earth being destroyed by the Arguillians…or some other planet.

2. The universe cannot be comprehended in scale.

3. Aliens like working for the post office.

5 Likes

I want it to be aliens. That would be cool.

They are looking for soup ingredients. You do not want it to be aliens.

1 Like

Newbomb Barley sounds good.