It’s the SUU Gameday Thread

Well here we are. Time to eat the breakfast burritos, drink your Bloody Mary’s and to get ready for a late morning start. Hopefully by the time the time we have kickoff, my new office space in my shed will be ready for furnishing…after the game.

Final Score: Utah 49 - SUU 10

Final Score: UTES (35 X 2) + 3
SUU 13 - 6

2 Likes

I anticipate a bit of a hangover from last week. Maybe a slow first half, with a comfortable - but not as large as we’d like - margin by the end.

34-10 Utes.

1 Like

Ordinarily I would think the team would play down to the level of competition and squeak out an ugly win, but I think there’s a lot of frustration from last Saturday, and the realization they still have their goals in front of them, it’s a long season, etc.

Look for the overall preparation for UF to be recycled today. Xs and Os are different, but we still have adversity staring us in the eye, got knocked off schedule with the flight delay, etc, on top of a loss with breakdowns in multiple areas.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda…. ■■■■■■■■■ Just take care of the business in front of you!!!

42-9

4 Likes

fumbled snap on Punt from end zone?

2 Likes

I’m over on the campus right now, walking my dog, and it’s clear that football season is back! The signs of football activity are everywhere. My blood is up already. Also, it’s going to be cool weather today, which will be very nice.

2 Likes

This is why I am heading to Santa Fe in a couple weeks. I am tired of 90s and humid.

1 Like

Good looking piece of ■■■…

1 Like

Boys seem a bit undisciplined

2 Likes

Sigh. So far we are indeed playing down to their level.

Does Kyle now sit Tavion for a while so he remembers not to put the ball on the ground?

2 Likes

Thunderbird’s want it

2 Likes

Now time for the defense to atone for the TD they gave up.

1 Like

Niiiice!

2 Likes

Tafuna just got something linemen dream of…catching an interception.

2 Likes

OK, looks like we’ve moved past that. Good!

3 Likes

So much for a hangover game.

Good work finishing this by halftime gents.

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think Utah just set a team record for most points in a quarter with 38 in this second quarter. Now in the second half we can see Barnes and Jackson at QB and Glover and Parks at RB.

3 Likes

Who had the Pick 6? ESPN app isn’t saying.

2 Likes

Huber

2 Likes

Player of the game is the punter wearing a neck roll for SUU! That’s amazing

2 Likes