I want to drink the kool-aid, but

Man, maybe Hope, who kept flirting with Georgia is now flirting with us. Perhaps it’s an ingrained sense of the football program seems to lose a WTF game, or whatever.

I so want to drink the kool-aid. The folks at 247 seem to think it may be ok to do so.

College Football Playoff: Ten teams with 2023 National Championship potential (247sports.com)

Here’s the Utah excerpt:

"## UTAH

Kyle Whittingham looks on as players take the field

(Photo: Scott Stevens, 247Sports)

Kyle Whittingham finally led the Utes to a Pac-12 title and took down two-time defending champion Oregon to do so. In fact, Utah dominated Oregon not once, but twice. That could be a changing of the guard since Mario Cristobal left for Miami. Utah could very well be the favorite in the Pac-12 now, but Lincoln Riley’s arrival at USC certainly changes things. Still, Utah has one of the better odds to win it all next season so the Utes just made the list, looking ahead to 2022-23. Whittingham was cautiously optimistic about his team next year, following a close Rose Bowl loss to Ohio State, but we don’t have to be as cautious as the coach."

Here’s Hope leaving Georgia for aTM, or is it really us?

Drink it. Helps get through the darkness of basketball and baseball season.

FTFO!

4 Likes

redacted

2 Likes

The.most.horrific.thing.and.the.pictures.didn’t.end.for.over.a.year.

Whoosh…Guess you’re not related to Drax. You must be fun at gatherings.

And just to pedantic… it was “Flavor-Aid” that was mixed with the cyanide.

Jonestown Massacre: What It Meant To ‘Drink The Kool-Aid’ (groovyhistory.com)

2 Likes

redacted

Bleeding hearts of the world unite. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Whoosh once again. Can’t you ever enjoy a thread or are you just a PITA in general?

1 Like

I was alive and remember it. I think it’s fine to use as a euphemism…no problem with anyone using it anymore than someone saying their team got massacred. Too many other things in this world to get upset about…

7 Likes

redacted

Damn, everyone getting chippy.

Gonna be a long off-season.

4 Likes

I’m drinking the Kool Aid. 2022 is the Utes’ year to seriously challenge for the CFP. I’m all in.

4 Likes

i had some black cherry kool aid on Sunday . It was delicious .

2 Likes

We found pineapple Kool Aid at an Hispanic market over the weekend, and bought a few.

It’s funny how neither “a” or “an” seem right in front of a word that starts with an H.

2 Likes