I have a company lunch tomorrow and I need your best byu jokes. TIA

Hit me. The zoobs are bringing Ute jokes.

The one about going to a bowl game in Vegas with the Ten Commandments in one hand and a $50 bill in the other, and they don’t break either one while they’re there.

6 Likes

$10 bill actually :wink:

5 Likes

Jake Heaps

4 Likes

Exactly; only sing it to the tune of " Yakety Sax"…

Either that or, remind them that last year their star quarterback was a Utah reject who never beat Utah, that their head coach is a former defensive coordinator at the U, who has never beat Utah, their offensive coordinator was fired by Utah and has never returned the favor, their defensive coordinator is a former lower lever Utah defensive assistant, who has never stopped Utah, etc, etc, etc, and this will be ten wins in a row for Utah, for the first time in the 120+ year series!

The above is clearly not in joke presentation, but the facts should remind them that THEY are the JOKE!

2 Likes

Here’s one I saw on Facebook:

Just overheard an interesting conversation between a Utah and BYU fan.

BYU: Who do you think is going to win the rivalry game this year?

Utah: (surprised): I don’t know, I missed Colorado’s first game, and it’s a long while until November. A lot can happen.

BYU: (flustered) Not versus the Buffaloes, against the Cougars! Who do you have?

Utah: (Bewildered): I didn’t know Washington State was our big rival, but based on WSU’s first game, I would have to go Utes.

5 Likes

In this day and age of football, why does BYU still use a natural surface field?

If they got rid of it, their cheerleaders wouldn’t have anyplace to graze.

5 Likes

What happens when you swerve to miss a byu co-ed?

You run out of gas.

6 Likes

And my all time favorite:

What’s the difference between a byu co-ed and Bigfoot?

One weighs 400 lbs and smells like hell and the other has big feet.

6 Likes

Have you heard the news? Kalani Sitake is only going to dress 22 players for the game
against Utah. The rest of the players have to dress themselves.

11 Likes

Every time the guy who used to sit next to us would return from the bathroom, he would loudly say, " I just took a big BYU and then wiped my Provo."

5 Likes

Post that on Cougarboard.

1 Like

One more…

A stockbroker, on his way home from work in Salt Lake, came to a dead
halt in traffic and thought to himself, “Wow, this seems much worse than
usual.” He notices a police officer walking between the lines of stopped
cars. The officer says, “Kalani Sitake is depressed, so he stopped the
team bus and is threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself
on fire. He is tired of losing to Utah every year and the
university has cut back on his recruiting budget. We’re taking up a
collection for him.”

The stockbroker asks, “How much have you got so
far?” The officer replies, “About 75 gallons, but a lot of folks are
still siphoning.”

7 Likes

Why is cereal banned by BYU’s honor code? Because every time they get near a bowl they choke!

7 Likes

BYU…a school that starts their season with a white light of hope to win it all. After hey lose to Utah, they turn Blue. They end their season by choking in a bowl.

This has been the wash, rinse, repeat for over a decade. Here is to kickin off another ten years of Zoob futility.

3 Likes

Why are BYU co-eds banned from wearing gray swimming suits at the pool?

Too many harpoonings

What do you call a 365 lb BYU co-ed?

Anorexic

Stolen from another board a few years ago.

Why do YBU coeds wear high heels? To keep their knuckles from scraping on the ground
Why are YBU coeds jealous of the dumpster? Because at least it gets taken out once a week

A cannibal is shopping for some brains for dinner. The Harvard grad’s brains are listed at $20 per pound. The Oxford grad’s brains are listed at $30 per pound. The BYU grad’s are listed at $1,000,000 per pound. The cannibal asks why BYU grad’s brains are so expensive. The man behind the counter responds, “Do you have any idea how many BYU grads you need to go through to get a pound of brains?”

What did the byu coed do when she found out they were serving alcohol at the party? She put her clothes back on and left in a huff.

Whats the difference between a bus boy and a waiter in a provo restaurant? A bachelor and a masters degree.

1 Like

Why are YBU coeds jealous of the dumpster? Because at least it gets taken out once a week.

A cannibal is shopping for some brains for dinner. The Harvard grad’s brains are listed at $20 per pound. The Oxford grad’s brains are listed at $30 per pound. The BYU grad’s are listed at $1,000,000 per pound. The cannibal asks why BYU grad’s brains are so expensive. The man behind the counter responds, “Do you have any idea how many BYU grads you need to go through to get a pound of brains?”

The National Institute of Health (NIH) announced last week that they were going to start using byu coeds instead of rats in their experiments. Naturally, the LDS Church was outraged and filed suit. Yet, the NIH presented some very good reasons for the switch.

1. The lab assistants were becoming very attached to their little rats. This emotional involvement was interfering with the research being conducted. No such attachment could form for a byu coed.
  2. BYU coeds breed faster and are in much greater supply.
  3. The humanitarian societies won’t jump all over you no matter what you’re studying.
  4. There are some things even a rat won’t do.

What do you call an intelligent person in Lavell Edwards Stadium? A visitor.

If you put BYU coeds on the N S E and W corners of the roof of the Marriot center which will fall first?

The Marriot Center.

3 Likes

What do you call a religious BYU coed?

“Holy Cow!”

1 Like