Hey Y'all. It's been 7 years

If that’s the case then I really hate the game. I don’t think pols should use it to push their agenda. That said, I do think a rivalry game like it should exist.

There has been some political nonsense, but I really enjoy the rivalry game.

Of course, winning nine in a row doesn’t hurt. I’m an old fan, and I lived through a bad time when BYU dominated.

1 Like

Winning 9 in a row to a certain team is significantly more satisfying than losing 9 in a row (and I’ve experienced both of those in the last 40 years of being a Ute fan). But I’ve a few times that this year I was far more eager to beat the Cougars from Pullman that the Cougars from Provo.

3 Likes

Wow- build it and they will come… out of the woodwork. Welcome back BamaFan.

4 Likes

Welcome Back!

1 Like

It’s a little strange to me to say it, but I feel the same way. As much as I love beating BYU—and trust me, I have really enjoyed it—if it came down to an either/or proposition, I would take a loss to BYU to get the conference win against Wazzou.

Yeah, the fact y’all are not tied by conference makes that game not matter. I’m not sure how I feel about the UT or Barn rivalry if Alabama were in a different conference.

1 Like

How toxic is calling someone a cotton-headed ninnymuggins?

Note to self: use said insult judiciously when needed to blow everything to hell. Thanks for the info Rocker.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh crap! I was flagging posts that I wanted to read later like on Outlook!

1 Like

One flag… one bookmark :slight_smile:

1 Like