Extra exposure for the Utes Saturday

Topless girls at SUU v Utah

I suppose I am an eyewitness. We saw them when we were headed up to our parking area. They were crossing 13th E right in front of us and headed into the main tailgate lot. I’m suspecting that’s where they got asked to cover up. No way they got into the stadium like that.

As for my review? They were ok, not great. Gutsy or stupid, though. I suspect it was a sorority hazing thing.

I really hope this wasn’t H man on some kind of radical homecoming.

1 Like

Whatever happened to H Man?! I miss that crazy bastard

2 Likes

According to the reports, they
were sitting in the stands

So, not perky?

3 Likes

2 Likes

(•)(•) My son was in the MUSS and confirmed they were in the student section. He also confirmed NEZ girl 10 years ago was way better (•)(•).

2 Likes

Old timers here may remember a rainy afternoon back in the late 80s where before the game, a female streaker took off her coat and ran from the north stands onto the field and laid down right in the middle of the drum/feather logo at midfield.

3 Likes

If I remember right she had a trench coat and was actually mentally disturbed. Yep I remember it well.

1 Like

It was 1987 in a game against UTEP. That was the most exciting part of the day. Utah lost the game. Hard to believe there was a time when losing at home to a team like UTEP was even possible.

1 Like

Then a topless girl or streaker is the high point of the game, your team ain’t very good…or you’re winning the game in a total blowout.

[quote=“utefansince79, post:8, topic:7624”]

Old timers here may remember a rainy afternoon back in the late 80s where before the game, a female streaker took off her coat and ran from the north stands onto the field and laid down right in the middle of the drum/feather logo at midfield.

[/quote

Yeah, I remember that game. It was not terribly warm or sunny that day IIRC. Didn’t she get taken up to the hospital for observation?

She had already been observed by quite a few…

1 Like

This is how I also feel about the wave. So dumb. I know others think differently.

3 Likes

For a good chuckle on this story the comments on the DNews are pretty good. This minor event, 2 dumb girls out of 55,000 attendees, is most definitely a sign of the Apocalypse in many of their commentors’ minds. God forbid the “YouTube influencer“ quoted in their story were to ever take family to the south of France some summer.

7 Likes

Isn’t being a YouTube influencer dangerous when exposed to kids?

3 Likes

And just how dumb does one have to be to be “influenced” by a YouTube Influencer?

2 Likes

I wonder how many little kids in Utah have been told babies come from Amazon?

4 Likes

Not gonna lie. I prefer this crowd described over the bigots of BYU.

3 Likes

This would have never have happened in Seattle. Nobody would have told the girls to put something on. And it would not have been a story.

3 Likes