Schlabach: Utah vs. Wyoming

Holiday Bowl
Petco Park (San Diego)
Bonagura: Duke vs. Utah

snapshot of ESPN+ article

Blech.

Better, but still meh.

2 Likes

I’d rather play Wyoming in Sofi than Duke in Petco. But, I also prefer new football stadiums in one of the greatest cities in the world instead of a mid-tier baseball stadium. (This is just my lashing out against my San Diego cousins so don’t take offense).

1 Like

LA is a wonderland.

1 Like

Oh, they’re moving SoFi?

1 Like

Well, if you are looking for a contact high, San Diego will get you there. :joy::joy::joy::joy: I have never smelled so much dank weed in one place ever…not even the dorms.

Seriously though, I enjoyed visiting San Diego. Visiting the Catholic mission, walking the beaches, walking around the ships on display at the harbor, it was all a lot of fun. Figure the last time I went to San Diego I was 13 years old and it was on the way to Tiquana.

You obviously weren’t at any of those Dead & Co last tour shows in Boulder this summer.

2 Likes

San Diego is a fine city but it will never compare to LA. You heathens will never convince me it’s anything short of glorious.

1 Like

why on earth at Petco, and not at Snapdragon - an actual FOOTBALL stadium and brand spanking new?

Contracts?

Snapdragon is too small at only 35k. Petco as a host started last year. The reception was actually pretty positive when I went last year.

I know people say size matters, but I think it’s how well you play the game.

2 Likes