Did you guys see that Both Gach is transferring to Minnesota?

Makes sense, since he’s from there and that’s where his family lives I think. Maybe he transferred because he misses his family? By the way, Utah’s got a crazy difficult non-conference schedule this year. They play @ BYU and @ Missouri, plus they’re playing in the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament in the Bahamas during the Thanksgiving weekend. That tournament has Duke, Creighton, Memphis, Ohio State, Texas A&M, West Virginia, and Wichita State in it this year. Meaning, Utah is guaranteed to play three of those teams no matter if they win nor lose. Eech. Plus this year the Pac-12 is adding two more conference games for each team in late November/early December (1 at home and 1 on the road). Utah plays Washington at home on December 3rd and they play @ ASU on December 6th. So, Utah now will play 20 conference games and likely either 9 or 10 non-conference games. They already have two home non-conference games scheduled against UVU on November 10th and against Cal State Fullerton on November 20th. Couple that with their games @ Missouri (November 13) and @ BYU (December 12th), that’s most of their schedule (w/the 3 guaranteed games in the B4A). I’d expect them to maybe schedule two more home games to finish the non-conference part of their schedule. Utah State and Weber State?

The Non-Con schedule is done.

Home:
UVU
Cal Fullerton
Cal Poly
Fresno
Rice

Road:
BYU
Missouri

Nuetral:
Battle 4 Atlantis (3)

Could potentially add another game if they wanted to.

2 Likes

Maybe he should reconsider

Atlantis certainly a challenging tourney. But our team will learn and develop more playing challenging opponents than they will beating Miss. Valley St. by almost a hundred points.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Thanks

2 Likes