Did Clark Phillips III just commit? This is huge

They list him as the 5th best player in California and the 4th best corner in the country. A Jaylon Johnson replacement.

5 Likes

Nice, hopefully he’s as good as the hype.

3 Likes

There has been a hangover from the Oregon loss but I feel like our progress in recruiting makes up for it. This is a huge get on paper. Hopefully he is as good as advertised.

2 Likes

The wife just yelled this news down the stairs to me. This one’s a great get! Kids are seeing that Utah’s a real destination where they will be coached the best they can be coached, their parents see their kids will get their degree, and we’re never on probation.

6 Likes
1 Like

The wife just updated you on recruiting news? Where did I go wrong in life…

10 Likes

I seem to recall something about a “triple option”… :wink:

5 Likes

I thought it, Guba said it, Redrumu…

4 Likes

A few days ago I saw this on a Ohio State site. It was possible that Phillips could have stepped in and played at Ohio State as a freshman. They really wanted him! It is easy to get overly hyped about recruiting, but this is big.

From an Ohio lens

3 Likes

Where to begin…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Nice find Redrum. Bill Bixby had an extremely underrated cool factor back in his day.

1 Like

Frankly, I ask my self almost every day where I went right to get her.

Make sure you understand the perspective here. We got married on a Sunday so that she wouldn’t miss the home football game on Saturday. You may all continue with your jealousy now.

5 Likes

And one of these days we’ll actually get a good Hulk movie. All the recent ones have been pretty terrible.

1 Like