Conference Championshlp Game 2021: Utah vs. Oregon

1 Like

What ā€œnational narrativeā€? If there is one, itā€™s that Utah is a tough team defensively and hard to beat at home.

Again, you will beat the ducklings handily. There is no way they close the gap from less than two weeks ago, on a short week, with their OC leaving, and their HC pimping himself for the Miami job. Way too many distractions for them.

FTFO!

2 Likes

With his avatar, it still amazes me how much Debbie Downer ā– ā– ā– ā–  he trolls out.

Maybe he should try painting Happy Trees. :wink:

6 Likes

Smoking* happy little trees.

Ftfy.

2 Likes

Uniforms for Friday Night Lights:

That, my friends, is a winning combination, hands down. :heart_eyes:

can you provide a URL? ā€œPAC-12 sioteā€ is a bit broad for a search term

Wait. How long has this been going on, and why wasnā€™t I told about it?

3 Likes

Before the nation included anything west of the Mississippi :wink:

4 Likes

Omen? My wife just hung this clock which had been in storage and not working the last 6 years, and she had no idea the Utes were playing Friday night!

4 Likes

Would have been better if she waited 4 minutes to hang it.

1 Like

And I can tell you I have 7 seats in the Oregon section and I know Iā€™m not the only one by a long shot. I think Ute fans will represent.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know that the Utes beat ASU because I refused to move from the position I was sitting at in the living room as they started their comeback in the second half.

10 Likes

10+8+4=22

2 Likes

Since yā€™all want to bring superstition into thisā€¦

3 Likes

Brilliant! Never crossed my mind.

1 Like

Numerology - itā€™s everywhere when you look for it! :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, see it wasnā€™t hard - it was totally intentional. Glad you saw it in the matrix. :bowing_man:

Excited to fly to Vegas tonight. Not excited that I checked in exactly 24 hours before my flight (SW) and somehow still got C25 boarding. WTH. Must have lots of people connecting from time zones to the east where they could check in on their origin flight. But still. Iā€™ve never got past mid-Bā€™s when checking in the second I can.

Itā€™s going to be hard to get any work done today.

Itā€™s a sign!