College Baseball / Softball Thread

I may be the only one to post on this topic, but I love college baseball/softball. Watching the ECU UNC game on E+. I’ve been to some fun stadiums but East Carolina may have the best atmosphere in college baseball. 6,000 fans and seems like a thousand of them are hanging over the fence banging their hands on it. committing right now to get there next season.

Love watching softball. Baseball, not anymore.

Will definitely attend a few Utes games.

So far, the baseball team seems to be pretty good. Softball is good, but so far not at the level they were last season.

1 Like

I saw this morning that the baseball team extended their winning streak to 7 games yesterday.

3 Likes

We won’t know what we’ve got till after the OSU & Cal series. The early season is light on challenging competition.

On the plus side, when we’re in the B12 next year we’ll be able to see most of the games. ESPN+ will be miles ahead of the P12N in that regard. Same goes for softball.

1 Like

I got ESPN+ because they have every NHL game, but discovered a bunch of other stuff. They are jammed full of women’s soccer, basketball and volleyball as well.

2 Likes

Agreed. I have always felt that ESPN+ is a must have for college sports enthusiasts. I know there is some anti-ESPN bias among Utah fans, not sure what causes it, honestly.

1 Like

It’s the damned mouse…:wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wrong Mouse…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The ladies were on fire tonight. Mercy ruled Baylor in 5 innings. MUSS was particularly rowdy for some reason.

3 Likes

the pac 12 does fairly well on the broadcasts . the access is a bit stupid.

went to softball when they came down here. baseball was just up the street. was hoping to get to both. fri night game was extended when they gave up 7 runs in 6th and had to hold on. took a while Sat game was delayed by bee swarms. did allow my daughters to talk to players

missed seeing baseball but Mariah Lopez is the real one. .

at least i can watch reruns on pac 12 at work.

3 Likes

Here’s to a sweep against UCLA this weekend.

1 Like