Chiefs-Bengals: Will history repeat itself?

Once again, the game is going to overtime and the Chiefs won the coin toss. Can the Bengals stop Mahomes a second series in a row? I guarantee that if the Chiefs march right down and score again, the overtime rule will be changed in the off-season.

Wow, they did. The mighty Mahomes gets picked.

By the way, I don’t have a dog in this fight. I am simply enjoying the game. Two excellent quarterbacks going at it again.

@HoopUte, I must agree with you that Tony Romo really does know what he’s talking about. I just have to get used to his excitement level.

3 Likes

Dammit, given the outcome of this game, now they definitely won’t change the rule. And it needs to be changed.

1 Like

Well, another game decided on the last play. Wow. Now we’ll see what the Rams and 49ers do. (I do have a dog and that’s fine. Go Rams!)

We’re you thinking you didn’t care for Romo as the color guy? I think he’s flat out amazing.

1 Like

Romo did call himself out, which was funny. The part about the holder fumbling the snap.

1 Like

And that’s 5 straight playoff games won on the last play. The NFL is outdoing itself this playoff year.

1 Like

Rams by 96.

Fred Warner is a dirty player.

No he’s not

He’s hit helmet to helmet two times with no call already:

Yes. It was a dirty play but that doesn’t make him a dirty player. He doesn’t have a history of dirty play. You don’t see me or BYU fans calling Eric Weddle a dirty player for the same reason.

Let’s see. Targeting the cranium of a defenseless player that doesn’t have the ball is the textbook definition of a dirty player. Sorry he didn’t live up to the honor code.

1 Like

Deleted. My previous comment was not constructive.

You’re too quick. My apologies.

Nah. It’s game time. We all are allowed to be ■■■ hats from time to time. I obviously poked at the honor code knowing it would get you. No worries.

1 Like

I didn’t like his giddiness but I’m over that now.

1 Like

Odds of making the Super Bowl after the end of preseason.

• Chiefs +500 (1st)
  • Bengals +12,000 (29th, same as Jacksonville)
3 Likes