Check out the updated UF.N Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/Utefans.Net

This, along with our other social media accounts, will be updated regularly moving forward.

So… I guess this means that now I have my first real reason to sign up for a Facebook account, huh?

(Just wondering though, will I be allowed to post the same sort of MISINFORMATION that I usually post on the regular site? :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’m going to ask all posters who have Instagram or Facebook to follow our pages. We need your support!

1 Like

Ths is a tough one, because I never got rid of my FB account (mostly to avoid having them know what I’m doing…) but I haven’t used it for years. However, since I have endorsed other things in the past there, I’m more inclined to mosy over and endorse you guys - Because I care for the well being of this site, its members and mission.
That said, I really need to think about our date with the devil aka FB.

1 Like

Done, but I’m not super active on FB. I’ll like posts and such to help draw attention to good content.

Following on Facebook, I don’t have an Instagram account. I’m also not very active on Facebook, but I’ll keep an eye on UF.N pages - loved your pict with Alex Smith :slight_smile:

1 Like