Bwahahaha ... Mike Lee wants the LDS Church to sell KSL

If KSL is too liberal, you might be a nutjob.

11 Likes

I am liberal, does the distinguished gentleman from Utah want the church to sell me too?

6 Likes

KSL is about as conservative as you would expect from an LDS-owned news organization. Only those who are waaaaaaaay down the Fox News/OANN rabbit hole would ever think otherwise.

In other words, Lee thinking this is absolutely no surprise at all.

7 Likes

Lee Lonsberry and Boyd Matheson are too liberal? This sounds like the rantings of a mad man.

2 Likes

what’s disturbing to me is the hidden implied message that its only okay for the LDS church to be associated with conservatives.

I must have missed that general conference talk.

7 Likes

I think most of their stories are from other sources. Where they are very conservative are what they allow to be posted in their comments section. Yeah, I know the comment sections are the worst, but KSL allows anything to go if it has a conservative slant but if you post a comment defending a moderate view, the mods won’t post it. That is where KSL is very hardcore conservative.

3 Likes

I don’t know what this Republican party is. It’s head scratching.

6 Likes

Ok, we sell it…to Mother Russia.

If we are moving to propaganda, it may as well be done by those with generations of experience.

3 Likes

I think much of my ward and stake would find that news to them as well. There are a huge number of Democrats in my neighborhood and the last several Bishops and Stake Presidents have been Democrats. Most have been fairly liberal as well.

2 Likes

I watched one after another for 14 years.

3 Likes

The US Democratic Party is right-wing authoritarian politically.

1 Like

And he’s Trump’s boy for the Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Glad to have read many sensible comments here. Wish people would have more humanity in them.