Bring on the UW Huskies (farewell edition)

He"s got a cannon for an arm. His throw just before the half against USC on 3rd amd 18 for a TD was one if the best plays of the year.

I agree he seemed average at Indiana, but I think more talent around him and the several years of college experience have made him the favorite for the Heisman. It will either be him or Nix.

2 Likes

He’s elite for sure. Its gonna be critical for the Utes to get pressure and make him uncomfortable.

1 Like

Massey’s algorithm predicts a 3 point difference in the final score.

2 Likes

I hope they can. Didn’t do it against Nix and Oregon at all.

Just gonna stick to my default stance for most games this year. Hoping for the best, but not expecting much. I think we probably keep it closer than Oregon, but it’s going to take a near-perfect game to win . Not sure we’ve got that (especially if JJ is still hurt) but the Huskies have looked vulnerable at times this year and all the pressure is squarely on them today. I’m predicting a 7-10 point win for UW but would love to be wrong.

In other news, Mrs SkinyUte rented a city dumpster this weekend to clear out our absurdly overgrown yard. That plan was to work on it yesterday but through a series of unfortunate events and unexpected family obligations, it’s looking like the only time I’ll have to work on it is this afternoon…during the game.

Here’s hoping that my yardwork project doesn’t end up as a “dumpster fire” analogy for the game. :blush:

5 Likes

When I was a kid, I remember doing yard work while listening to wild Bill Marcroft call away games on KALL 910.
Welcome back to the 80’s.

3 Likes

“Here we go on 3rd and short. Handoff up the middle to Richeson, and it’s 4th and inches.”

Sorry, Rob. I had to.

2 Likes

We’re all pulling for you, Skiny.

3 Likes

“Check it. . . touchdown Utah!”

2 Likes

“He’s to the 40, the 30, the 20, the 10…and tackled at the 28”

6 Likes

Got the yardwork done this morning, so I get to watch the game. Yay!

3 Likes

I thought we decided that you not watching a game was good for the Utes.

5 Likes

3 Likes

At the stadium and it’s windy as hell. Not necessarily a bad thing for the Utes.

2 Likes

We are in our seats. Seems like the weather is getting a bit nicer.

1 Like

4 Likes

not a fan of Brock Huard. Can we get an announcer that doesnt have a son on the opposition?

4 Likes

Jackson one rush and limps off.

1 Like

The ball is major wind affected.

1 Like

Not a great start…maybe I should go back to the yardwork.

6 Likes