Bring on the Gators

Got my tix. Got my tailgate passes today in the mail.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Holy smokes, cheapest seats available are $175 standing room only.

3 Likes

I’ve got my recliner, a stocked fridge, and my smoker ready for the game meal…or the BBQ…or maybe the smoker…ok it’s going to be ribs or garlic burgers with homemade sides (potato salad and baked beans). We always win when I cook either of those two, :yum:

4 Likes

Have you considered trying this ?

2 Likes

Gator can be a little dry and crumbly when ground (kind of a mix of chicken and fish). Like a turkey burger, have to add some fat and binder … :wink:

2 Likes

I’m hearing that UF fans may be setting up tailgates around campus on Wednesday afternoon. We’ve had numerous messages from University leadership about parking impacts on campus the day before and the day of the game. They have encouraged classes to be cancelled on Thursday and many staff are being encouraged to work from home on game day to lessen impacts on parking. I personally took Thursday off and will swing by Weds night to see who shows up early.

3 Likes

Since Gator tastes like chicken, why not just eat chicken and save some money? :thinking:

Binder? I just scramble up eggs. I do that when I make immigrant meatballs using Colosimo sausage.

3 Likes

Gator does NOT taste like chicken. It tastes like mud.

1 Like

Ive only had gator bites, so fried. Tasted like chickeny catfish, so I could see the ‘mud’ note to this (non)delicacy :slight_smile:

2 Likes