Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

It was the cringe I came for and more. Wasn’t really the political takedown anyone had hyped. It was bad for QAnon and although there is a photo of Rudy G. he just came off his normal creepy self. His assessment of Covid and how it started was the only bad thing.

There is an amazing Cameo at the very end I was not expecting. Really weird this movie was about a Father and a Daughter and #GirlDad. I like SBC in his serious roles. This is not as good as his Netflix series “The Spy” or Netflix’s movie “Chicago 7.” That said it had the perfect amount of cringe.

If you haven’t watched The Spy, do so.

SBC was excellent as Abbie Hoffman in The Trial of the Chicago 7 that just came out.

I liked the first Borat so I’m sure I’ll like this.

Borat Subsequent Movie Film is the best movie I have seen in probably over 15 years.

2 Likes

If you liked him in Chicago 7 you will love him in The Spy.

1 Like

I still can’t believe what some people will say when someone is recording them. I enjoyed the new film, definitely a few OMG moments but still fun to watch.

The first one ok to me but not a favorite. I was laughing out loud at this one. Johnny the Monkey!!

I haven’t laughed so hard at a movie since the original Jackass, that was 2002.

The look on Mike Pence’s face…amazing film.

1 Like

Typical brilliance we’ve come to expect from SBC. Those southern dads are something else.

1 Like

Did you watch “Who is America”? The crap he got that representative from Georgia to say and do was nuts. Oh, and Kingman was sadly represented pretty accurately from my experience. What a hole.