“Best UF.N Moments” thread

We’ll get it. I’d love to post favorite memories in this thread.

3 Likes

There was a significant photo gallery as well that I’d love to see.

2 Likes

More than a little quiet. It also looks as if he’s deleted his posting history. Don’t know what’s up with that.

2 Likes

Oh, then digging up that post is a MUST!

3 Likes

Either Malute or crimsonkim posted a picture of one of my friends passed out at the 2007 unlv game tailgate - He may have been laying near a pile of his own red colored mess. Was funny for me to see it since he certainly isn’t a message board person.

3 Likes

There were some epic posts by the Casserole. Would love to go back and read some of those.

4 Likes

Hod Sanders and Senioritis!!

Oh man - those were classics!

On the troll side, there was another guy, Rocketman, whose trademark “burn” was mentioning Utah fans’ frequent secret meetings at the Alta Club. I think he might have been the guy Mr. C reported to his employer.

For my money, best all-time day on the Board was PAC-mas.

There was a great post by someone on the Mugging of Andre Miller. Can’t remember who wrote it.

4 Likes

That was an epic day, especially in Chat.

The chat screen was impossible to track, and every 20 chats or so Mr. Crimson would blurt out something in all caps, like “I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU”

Three sheets to the wind at 11a. LOL

5 Likes

No, he was from an earlier time, when we were beginning to beat BYU regularly. He was harmless, irritating and funny all at once.

3 Likes

I’ll never forget it.

2 Likes

The archive is coming. Stand by!

4 Likes

I think the entire archive might be intact. We’re working on it.

5 Likes

For me, in the history of UF.N.

1. The outpouring of support for the member of the board that had the sick kid was amazing. I don’t remember details of the person or the little girl, but the amazing way the community stepped up was great.

2. I miss Archaea and his detailed posts about the basketball games.

3. I miss Goatnapper, bless his BYU heart.

4. I miss Pangloss, a good man.

5. And last but not least, I miss Chris. He was a good friend.

12 Likes

@LuckyUte, the time a group of us took Chris up to Baltimore to take in a game at Camden Yard will forever be a great memory. Utefans on the East Coast unite!

3 Likes

I had a photo of the four of us on that trip, but for some reason I can’t find it.

Good times. One thing I remember you said on that trip is the license plate frames that say “Alumni” to whatever school, and your statement that alumni is plural and the frames should use the singular. Every time now I see that on a frame, I think of that.

2 Likes

I hope you can. The pictures from the day we shot the TV commercial were in there and I can’t find them anywhere.

4 Likes

Variants for female also.

Male: Alumnus/Alumni
Female: Alumna/Alumnae
Collective: Alumni

It should theoretically follow those guidelines, but 'Muricans are lazy peeps that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Yes we be lazy. And the alumni/alumnus thing is a mild pet peeve of mine.

2 Likes

Hey…leave my lazy ■■■ alone! Conjugating Latin words is hard.

Spraying whipped cream on a jelly donut, then eating it while binge watching “First World Problems” is much more doable. :wink:

3 Likes