Baylor Game Super Early Start

…and on that note, I will be rewatching “This is Spinal Tap” tonight…in proper form, I will be mentally replacing the drummer with the OC position. :wink:

4 Likes

do I even want to know what the sicem365 forum is? Or who is supports or supports IT?

1 Like

Oh…that’s a BU forum.

1 Like

“Oohh, the other dead guy…”

1 Like

The earlier starts are great, but I agree it will kill tailgating.

3 Likes

You just have to get up earlier. Kegs and eggs.

2 Likes

I’m too old and broken down to do the all-day tailgate now. I leave that up to the youngins like Newbomb.

5 Likes

Kids these days…

2 Likes

Red-White-Red uni combo with drum and feather. Nice look against a future conference mate.

And Jackson might be nursing an injury that’s come back. Sounds minor, but maybe we need to tap into the RB depth. Love Bernard, but Glover, Curry, Randle, Vincent better get ready.

2 Likes

Rumors over on the other site that Bernard got in a scooter accident that left him with multiple facial fractures and will keep him out 4-6 weeks.

We might be really thin at multiple positions on Saturday.

1 Like

What are the chances that Nate Johnson eventually puts on 20 pounds and becomes a RB?

1 Like

That, if true, is a huge “Oh, S***!” IMO.

2 Likes

I’m glad Glover worked his butt off, did a Zack Moss impersonation and dropped a few to get quicker.

I’m guessing Charlie Vincent is now the 2, Randle and Stanley are rookies.

Seems to me Harding is the man of the hour.

5 Likes

I am hoping he learns to throw the ball effectively and becomes Lamar Jackson

1 Like

What about Chris Curry?

I haven’t heard of Curry’s status, but if he’s back from his ACL, he’s got a lot more punch. Not a ton of wiggle, but great power & acceleration, zero fear of contact.

The lack of information out of the team is actually pretty impressive, IMO.

I would never, ever play poker against Whitt.

1 Like

Word is Curry pracitced this week and is traveling with the team.

2 Likes

I don’t watch much B12 football, but I do watch B1G games and they do a lot of 1000MT kickoffs. I think it’s safe to assume we will see more of these early kickoffs in the future.

1 Like

All but the Chile Verde has been secured for my Breakfast Burritos. I hope Rancho Market has the hookup.

2 Likes

This is the most important unknown for tomorrow.

1 Like