Bad News On Horizon?

Dixon posted that when someone jokingly asked for a source for his return.

The Leadership Council voted on whether to accept him back after he took himself out of the portal. I wonder if everyone who tries to come back gets a Council of Leaders to decide or whether Whittingham just says “nah” to some of them.

I wonder if one is directly related to the other. I wonder if Dixon is back because Thompson is leaving.

Maybe. I’m wondering why JD did not pick up an offer or did he reject those he got looking for something specific. Along the way, he began to regret his decision to leave, and wanted to stay with the team. All of that is really inquiries into the mind of a young man.

Anyone know the back story?

I believe Dixon was dealing with some other issues, maybe some family disruption back in Texas, or something. He didn’t go anywhere else.

Maybe he’s ready to come back to the U?

I don’t know the details, but I don’t see any reason to not let him. KW said he left on good terms, IIRC.

If Jaylen wants to do a Joe Williams redux… welcome home, Jaylen!

2 Likes
1 Like

Some more sad / bad news. Pita Tonga grad transfers to Hawaii.

it seems like every year more and more players are in flux

Didn’t we know this already? I could have sworn he announced he was leaving.

It’s today’s college football.

Well excuse me for living. I must have missed it, and didn’t see a thread on it.

2 Likes

Sorry lefty, my comment wasn’t intended as a dig at you.

I was honestly wondering if I was misremembering a transfer announcement or confusing Tonga for someone else.

Twitter reporting Bryan Thompson commits to ASU. BOOOO!

2 Likes

Very poor form going to a rival.