Astros, Red Sox cheating scandals

Just like boxing.

2 Likes

I see why Kelly would be so upset. Pitchers, of all players, should be the most upset about the Astros cheating. They think theyā€™re up against a batter in a head-two head battle, but against the Astros it turns out they are really just pitching batting practice because the batter knows whatā€™s coming.

Still, if Kelly really was throwing out their heads, thatā€™s a serious problem

2 Likes

I love that baseball is able to police itself (less so now than in the old days). I fully endorse plunking the Astros. Itā€™s also too bad there are no fans in the stands for the sake of heckling.

However, throwing a fastball at someoneā€™s head is bush league. I donā€™t fault him for the curveball that got away (guys donā€™t use off speed stuff for retribution). Also, not impressed with his juvenile performance as he walked off the field. Very 4th grader-ish.

1 Like

The Shane Victorino ā€œhit my ribsā€ thing was amusing.

Couple more thoughts on the Joe Kelly incident.

Drill Bregman in the ribs, but or legs and the situation is over. Bregman takes his base, the game goes on and no one gets suspended. Not only did Kelly fail in this task but he earned an 8 game suspension. Bush league to throw at someoneā€™s head!

How about the irony of Kelly and Mookie Betts being part of the CHEATING Red Sox?!?! Kelly was with the Red Sox when then Dodgers got screwed by the CHEATING Astros. So why is he the one doing the head hunting?

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to keep up.
ā€œCanā€™t we all get along?ā€
Act decently. Donā€™t cheat.

Was the cheating by the Sox ever confirmed or just speculation?

Donā€™t always care for Colin, but man, he nails it here.

1 Like
2 Likes

Is he running for office?

1 Like