America's Pastime

Apparently chivalry is dead

very polite, honest, and kind behavior, especially by men toward women

the system of behavior followed by knights in the medieval period of history, that put a high value on honor, kindness, and courage:

2 Likes

My response is an emphatic, “you dick!!”

Glad the Nats reached out, but damn dude.

1 Like

I do want to add a couple of pictures. These were taken Saturday Sept 3rd. We had meetings at the hotel just across the street from Camden Yards.

Sadly our meetings overlapped the start of both the Utah/Florida game and the Orioles/A’s game. So we didn’t get a chance to see either. I particularly like the night shot. The Orioles did something around that time, as there was huge cheer coming from the stadium just as we were walking by. It was cool.

2 Likes

Even with a foul ball, if there were kids near me, I would let one of them try to catch it. And even if it came straight to me (and had no younger family members with me) I would be inclined to look around for a young fan to give it to.

4 Likes

By the time you are 20, you should be transitioning from collecting stray baseballs hit into the stands to catching them and giving them to the kids.

1 Like

My view is if they want the ball they should take it. Nobody ever handed a ball to me. Good life lesson. :wink:

1 Like

And I was going to invite you to a Dodgers game…

1 Like

No Freeway Series for you! Come back next year. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Thats former Ute CJ Cron

4 Likes

Found this on the Tweeter thingy. No I don’t use Twitter often, but was doing research for something else and it took me to Twitter.

I thought this was funny. Not sure when it was done, but I had to laugh out loud. And damn twitter makes is a PITA to embed a video.

3 Likes

Judge on the verge of history, and all you can post about is a stupid ex-Astro being a goofball.

I kid I kid… it’s cute.

Beautiful fall night at Smiths Ballpark. Bees last home game of the year is tomorrow.

2 Likes