Amazing Bills-Chiefs game

I don’t really follow the NFL, but like many fans I do enjoy the playoffs. The great thing about those is that they bring the very best teams and the best players together, and amazing things happen. That’s what is happening in this game. It’s a treat to watch. Especially when you don’t have a favorite team in the game.

This is the most insane weekend of football I think I’ve ever seen.

Ever.

6 Likes

3 lead changes in the last 2:00. The Chiefs played almost a perfect game and are going to lose. Josh Allen (of Wyoming!) has been a hero. Unless KC can can score at least a FG in the next 12 seconds they are done.

4 Likes

You have GOT to be kidding me.

4 Likes

And…KC kicks the FG! Overtime. Amazing QB duel. Mahomes got the Chiefs into FG range in 13 seconds.

3 Likes

This may be the most entertaining game I have ever seen, and I’m old. Simply amazing.

4 Likes

Heartbreaker for the Bills.

Does Tony Romo irritate anyone else here? The screaming reminds me of Greg Wrubell.

Tony Romo is the best color guy working, bar none. Half the time he calls the plays before they’re run.

5 Likes

Seeing the Chiefs go back to the AFC title game makes me slightly nauseous.

3 Likes

Same, but you have to admit they earned it.

And then some.

3 Likes

Maybe so, but the screaming…

2 Likes

They did?

The NFL overtime rules means their defense didn’t have to earn a thing. It’s a dumb rule.

4 Likes

It’s not the Chief’s fault the NFL overtime rules are ■■■■■■

1 Like

It sort of is…they actually tried to change it after it didn’t benefit them.

Obviously their ownership thinks the rules aren’t fair.

1 Like

Not following your logic here.

In 2019, Chiefs ownership proposed a rule change that would allow each team at least one possession in OT. That change got shot down by the other owners.

So they weren’t trying to keep the current garbage rules in place. Quite the opposite, actually. They were the only team who were actively trying to get them changed so what we saw today didn’t happen, but couldn’t get anyone else on board.

I have always felt the same way about the NFL overtime rule. A coin toss becomes far too important.

You’re following it just fine.

They wanted to change the rules because it cost them a win.

And now they’re telling everyone the other team should just play defense.

The rule sucks, and the Chief’s didn’t earn the win, but their own proposed rule change.

Since neither of the AFC teams are the Raiders…:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

Oh Romo irritates me, as both an announcer and as a former Cowboys QB. He always found a way to Romo a game. He and Garrett were 2 peas in a pod, glad both are not part of the Cowboys organization. Sadly, Jerry still is extremely active, instead of finding a real GM. But that’s a whine for another day.

1 Like

Class move by Mahomes.

1 Like