#6 Utah vs. #11 ASU in the Pac-12 Tournament

Utes get a 3rd chance to get that ASU monkey off their back. USC went from like the #11 seed to the #9 seed in 1 week. That was NOT a bad loss by Utah at USC btw. They did just beat Arizona by double figures. Arizona has got to be the worst outright Pac-12 Champion ever. They got swept by the team who finished in second place and lost to 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league (#9 USC, #10 Stanford, and #12 Oregon State).

We’re not a good matchup for ASU. They are long and athletic and they have some very good shooters. Depending on BCs status, we might have a shot, but they seem to have our number this year.

2 Likes

I think the one kid from ASU left their team. Jose Perez. The one who killed us both times. He didn’t play last night against UCLA

This team hasn’t done much to gain my confidence the last while. I’m hoping for a performance similar to the 2013 squad that stole a few games in the conference tourney. It’s possible but probably not likely. I’m more worried about next year at this point.

1 Like

I think I would rather play a team that beat me twice and not one that I beat twice.

4 Likes

Jose Perez is no longer with ASU.

3 Likes

Looks like the Sun Devils miss Perez, I just tuned in after a long meeting and the boys are up by 31 points and were up by 25 at halftime. I am limited to the radio, and I’m so sorry I have to miss seeing Bobby Hurry raging on the.sideline and making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Utes win 90-57

2 Likes

So the home team showed up tonight in Vegas.

Now that team needs to beat the Buffs tomorrow night.

GO UTES!!!

3 Likes

Didn’t see that coming. Wow!

2 Likes

That was an â– â– â–  kicking

1 Like

It was actually not as close as the final score would indicate… if that’s possible.

1 Like

This was a Quadrant 3 game for our Utes.
Arizona State is only slightly better than, say, Eastern Washington.

You must be fun at parties…

3 Likes

Great game by Bajema, and Devon could have had another triple double but coach wanted to keep him somewhat fresh for tonight’s game against a rest Buff team.

No life at all from the Sun Devils. Bobby even got himself a “T” in the second half (right after a call in favor of his team) trying to light a fire under this players but they were finished by then.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a coach who goes ballistic so much when a call goes his way, and when it doesn’t he really throws a fit. As I’ve said before, he needs to remember that he’s not at Duke anymore, and not everything is going to go his way.

1 Like

Parties are for normals.

Dare we hope that the road game virus they have is not active on neutral floors?

1 Like

We just need to keep @NewbombTurk away from them because he will want to throw a Dom Party at Spearmint Rhino over the win. :wink:

2 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

2 Likes