2024 NCAA tournament

Yeah, magical?

2 Likes

BYU is always a fun thing to talk about.

For me, it’s a quick and welcome end to any whining about seeding and how future matchups in the tourney would have been unfair, etc.

If you can’t beat a lower seeded team, you can’t whine.

6 Likes

Kentucky has a player named Reed Sheppard. His dad is Jeff Sheppard, who was the MVP for Kentucky of some important game in the late 1990’s

Speaking of Kentucky, early spring break for them. Love to see it.

4 Likes

Bad news is UK will probably figure out they need a new coach finally.

1 Like

Wazzu picks up a win. Good for them.

2 Likes

Just saw a stat that amazed me. The kid from Oakland who torched Kentucky yesterday…he has taken 355 shots this season, and 347 of them were 3 pointers.

7 Likes

He only averaged 12 pts per game. Dude went off for 32 points. I never listen to terrestrial radio anymore but last night I had to listen in to the Call-in shows. This twitter reaction is very common here:

2 Likes

I love that term, one of the three degrees of glory in the Plan of Dissemination.

2 Likes

Just watched a replay of that Samford block attempt near the end – definitely clean.

3 Likes

PAC12 is currently 4-0 in the tournament. Two of those wins were against equal or higher seeds.

I’ll say it again, the PAC12 was undervalued this year, while the MWC, the Big XII and SEC were overvalued. The NET system is flawed.

5 Likes

Perhaps, everything is flawed?

1 Like

Reminds me of the road I drove down from Dunraven Pass that was damaged by the 2022 flooding in Yellowstone.

1 Like

Bucky and the boys got screwed.

2 Likes

That Colorado/Florida game was nuts

Buffs!

Hahahahahaha! My ancestor helped start Yale. Little did we know he did it for this result today. Go Bulldogs!

Yale!

1 Like

IMG_7569

1 Like