Wow! What a game! Shocked we actually pulled that off

I’ve been a critic of Larry and frankly thought his strategy at the end was going to cost us the game btbrhey found a way to win t

Utah! Kicks trash!!

2 Likes

What a trip from losing to costal carolina to this.

4 Likes

This team is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

4 Likes

So Utah = KY ??

1 Like
2 Likes

Did you expect this team to be 9-2 at this point?

4 Likes

No. In fact, Hell no. I thought if anything, I thought it would be closer to 2-9.

3 Likes

Maybe you underestimated their talent and how good of a coach Krystkowiak is?

Well, this is at least interesting. Beating Kentucky in December is a good win.

Beating them in March is the path to a deep NCAA tourney run.

There is the Conference of Cannibals schedule left to play. At least we can hope this group might earn a shot to see Kentucky again. The door may not be closed.

GO UTES!!!

2 Likes

I was actually close to predicting this but I had us losing to BYU and Kentucky, not Coastal Carolina and Tulane. I also thought we’d lose 1 of 2 to Nevada & Minnesota, so was thinking we’d be 8-3. I said that we’d win more games out of conference than in conference. In fact I think I predicted 9-10 wins OOC, and 8-9 wins in Conf.

3 Likes

Cautiously thinking we may have a shot at a .500 or better conference record. But the league appears to be the strongest it has been in several years and we have a lot of the better teams in the first few weeks.

1 Like

Just coming back from Vegas early Christmas present from the Utes and wife. I will say Utah’s strategy to play zone. Make UK shoot the 3 was brilliant.

UK fans very respectful and very complmentry unlike BYU fans

3 Likes

That goes without saying.

1 Like

I doubt that the Utes will play another team with as good a press D as KU. It’s great to learn from a win.

2 Likes

My thoughts as well. Don’t know much about SDSU but they certainly won’t have the same level of talent as UK. Very curious to see how the Utes perform against them.