Wow are they obsessed

At this moment 90% of the top 10 thread on Cougarboard is about Utah’s basketball win over MSV.

While they all pile on about RUTS I really doubt many of them saw the game on PAC-12 channel. It was a strange game against a poor, tired, and demoralized opponent. First 7 rotation only played 69% of Utah’s minutes. I feel sad for MVS but that score was remarkable and the bench really had a great time.

Will this team be great? Probably not, but they will be better than I thought before the season.

Who cares what the zoobs think? We don’t need any validation from the likes of them.

11 Likes

The most minutes by any player was 25 and that was Jones. Allen only had 20.

And nobody cares what they think anyway.

9 Likes

Of course they’re obsessed. For all intents and purposes, their football season ended in week 1.

What else are they going to do?

5 Likes

It’s been a tough week for Cougar fans. Utah is on a path to a possible playoff berth, the University of Utah just joined one of the most prestigious academic associations in the country, something BYU will never do, and the school announced full rides for in state performers. Now basketball looks incomparable. Talking about RUTS.

6 Likes

Does anyone find it laughable that BYU should complain about anyone running up the score.

9 Likes

This. They must have become concerned about it as experts of the practice. And still no one cares what they think or say.

4 Likes

@Ute_reprobate - I mean, you hanging around some mid-major message board, wondering what they think of what’s going on at Utah looks a lot like you are the one who’s obsessed.

Who ******* cares what they are talking about?

5 Likes

I do read Cougarboard to much and here are the causes of my demise:

1. We are in a bye week

2. They have a lot more posters

3. I lived through the 80’s and took their crap (I live in Utah)

4. I follow their football hoping the best for Kalani and wondering how Wilson is doing.

5. We still play them every year almost by state law

6. Sometimes I just like to troll them

8 Likes

Time to cut the cord, Buddy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes given what that a$$HAT Edwards did during the dark era.

3 Likes

Today’s CB hot topic is our retro uniforms for this week looking too much like OSU.
I think they’re still trying to decide what shade of blue they’re supposed to wear.

1 Like