Who else has gone up to the U for the Ken Garff Performance Zone Overview/Sales Pitch?

Feel very badly for fans who have been in the south stands for decades, especially since they walked out of the stadium last November anticipating spending one last season there before the 2020 season was postponed and now those seats have been torn down.

It’s the price of progress I suppose.

1 Like

We are lucky to have the relatively new Shangri-la bathroom in the NE corner of RES :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The bathrooms in the NE corner are supposed to be a secret

2 Likes

This is off topic, but is anyone else surprised at how little they miss football? I have never been someone who can just sit down and watch a game regardless of who is playing. I don’t have the patience to watch an NFL game on television. None the less, I expected to really be missing watching the Utes. The reality is that I’m fine without it.

1 Like

I miss the tailgating and the games. Regarding other games, I really like watching big intersectional games. Oregon was supposed to play Ohio St this year. That could have been epic. Regarding the NFL, my neighbor has NFL ticket and 6 TV’s in his man cave, so we watch every week. It’s great.

1 Like

Hmm, I guess I can’t say I miss it. That’s not really my personality. But I do enjoy watching it. There’s so little to watch on television. Sports trumps almost everything else out there for drama, originality, and excitement.

1 Like

So would have Oregon’s game with perennial FCS champion North Dakota State. That would have been a fascinating matchup.

4 Likes