Week 3 Games

Last night’s “Baron von Richtoven Game of the Week” was entertaining. FSU and Louisville lit up the scoreboard.

Utes cover the three touchdown spread.

2 Likes

Oof. Nebraska fans are bad at looking at past references:

1 Like

Gameday @ App St sign contest winner this week…

The TAMU logo…”The only aTm that pays out $1.5 million.”

Awesome.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

That one is good.

2 Likes

Man, they are collectively idjits if they are actually saying that. I mean, we al know here at Utah that we dodged a massive bullet getting rid of him before he could fatally infect the program with his insidious plague [words chosen quite intentionally].

4 Likes

My Local school starting to pull away from P5 Indiana in Bloomington. Early games have been :sleeping:

2 Likes

Guess our going to a car show instead of watching early games was a good decision. FWIW, saw a bunch of 55, 56, and 57 Bel Airs. Some looked really good, some just good. A couple looked damned near spectacular.

Should’ve taken pictures, but my phone memory would’ve been full in no time.

2 Likes

Missed the first games, too. Was busy getting my shed leveled.

It’s amazing how much an earthquake can cause things to settle unevenly,

1 Like

Halftime:

Oregon 24 zoobs 7

Has been a delight to watch.

4 Likes

hopefully this will immediately stifle the insanely ridiculous idea that BYU is worthy of a rankkng that high… At least we played very hard in an arguably muchj worse place, only shooting ourselves inthe foot. I greatly admire Kalani, but right now BYU is STILL coasting on its ridiculously inflated record from 2020 etc.

3 Likes

Uh…Oregon is kicking The Why?'s arse. But you probably already know that.

RR

1 Like

Wasn’t UCLA supposed to be the “dark horse” pick in the P12? They barely squeaked by South Alabama on a last minute FG.

Also had a stellar home crowd. :joy:

1 Like

One thing from today…

Georgia is insanely, scary good - that is all.

UCLA looks not as good as expected, and Wazzu looks quite a bit better.

3 Likes

Here’s one of interest, mostly because of how bad the Jayhawks have been in recent years.

At the start of the 4th qtr Kansas is beating Houston 28-14. Not too bad for the Jayhawks.

I totally forgot that Jayden Daniels transferred to LSU.

Dude still looks like one hard hit will snap him in half.

2 Likes

How about the App State win today? Hail Mary ftw. Well executed, or probably more accurately one hell of a bounce.

That was worth cheering for.

1 Like

Jason Shelley with a TD as Missouri State is putting it to Arkansas.

Ugh, Tech is making their game and NC State interesting for all the wrong reasons.