We are an all-Utah family

One of our sons was admitted to the University of Utah today. He will be the third of our three children to be a Utah graduate. Our oldest already has 2 U. degrees, and our daughter plans to enter law school there next fall. Our son who was admitted today has big plans too. I’m super proud of him, and of all of them. I never expected that we would all be Utah graduates, but that’s the way it has worked out and I couldn’t be happier. Congratulations to my boy! (He is the most ardent Ute fan of the bunch.)

Congratulations! My oldest son is set to graduate from the University of Utah College of Engineering in the spring. It is a great school!

2 Likes

Congrats man!!

It’s funny, I’m the only person in my entire extended family who didn’t attend the U. Wife, mom, dad, brother, father in law, mother in law, and all my brother and sisters in law have Utah degrees…but not me.

I was a soccer player and Utah doesn’t have a men’s team, so I had to take a scholarship elsewhere. :frowning:

1 Like

So dumb that we have a men’s lacrosse team but not a men’s soccer team.

2 Likes

Plus the sons go to all of the football games. Unlike some people . . .

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Not sure how I stumbled on this but give us an update on your crew. Love to hear about generational Utes.

Not LA, but my wife and I both graduated from the U in 82 and have 4 kids who have each gotten a degree from the U, one with a masters to go along with it. Two have spouses who graduated from the U and the other spouse is currently in the MBA program at the U. Go Utes!

1 Like

BTW, if you had someone you loved walk today in convocation, or scheduled to walk tomorrow – Congratulations! A great accomplishment.

1 Like

I’m glad they were able to do an in person graduation this year. Last year wound up being kind of lame.

1 Like