Waiting to see what the narrative will be

Will It be “damn, these Utes are good” or will it be “Washington was overrated and is having a terrible year”?

I hope it’s that “Utah is good.” But the announcers at the end sure were making excuses for UW.

1 Like

There is only one narrative. Our Utes are good! I don’t care what anyone else says. :sunglasses:

Go UTES!

7 Likes

I didn’t see it as much about excuses but more Utah just beats you up.

1 Like

Washington wanted to win…

Utah REALLY wanted to win…

Utah won.

3 Likes

On the Fox post-game show Urban Meyer looked around at his co-hosts and said very emphatically, “This team is real,” or words to that effect. So there’s that. The Utes just don’t have enough football cachet yet. If we have a few more years of success like this, we will.

3 Likes

In Seattle the reaction from UW fans has been, damn, you put it on us. Go win it all (aka beat Oregon) with little complaining about the officiating crew for the most part.

4 Likes

I don’t know, but Washington is not an easy place to grab a win, and beating Peterson is huge for Utah as well.

2 Likes

It was a tough battle and a well earned win. Even though WA isn’t as strong this year, Peterson has owned Whitt and they still are a solid team. They gave Oregon all they could handle and should have won that game too. Only way to really compare programs is on the field. Hopefully our guys will keep their heads down and go win out so we have a chance at Oregon in the championship game. Win out and you never know, maybe we get lucky with the playoff. I’d be pretty happy with the Rose Bowl however. The team traditionally doesn’t do well as favorites, we need to change that asap!

1 Like

Meanwhile, Clemson played Wofford…
Where the hell is that?

2 Likes