Utah vs Washington

No one, in this day and age including this year, does not get their travel expenses covered. San Diego State committed with Friday testing still to be done. No, it is very doable, assuming you are not all talk.

Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere, Restrictions do apply when terrified. Now we know.

2 Likes

Watched some of the Stanford-Cal game, reminded me of the last time we were in Berkeley.

FR CB Julian Blackmon got burned by Cal’s overachiever WR Hanson for a TD, then FR RB Zack Moss botched a 4th and goal on the last play, and we coughed up a game we could have won.

Painful lessons for a couple of young Utes now in the league.

I’m psyched for the game tomorrow, but mindful it’s a process, with young players.

1 Like

I was there. Painful indeed.

Me, too. Such a large contingency of Utes & players’ families. It was awesome meeting Marcus Williams’ family and hearing how the parents really pushed them all to achieve. His dad is so old-school on pushing his kids in school, but he was kneeling in support of BLM, Kaepernick style. Beautiful day in Berkeley.

2020 has really taught me to appreciate the process, put sports in perspective. Oregon fans aren’t feeling very thankful today, and Beav fans are on Cloud 9.

For the Utes this year, nothing but upside as we get in these precious few games in an asterisk season.

2 Likes

We also went. Zack zigged when he should have sagged. Game over.

To add insult to injury that night someone went to the Marriott hotel parking lot and slashed over a dozen cars’ tires, all 4. Our rental was one of them.