Utah 🏀 vs. Those Guys

Welcome, brother Ute. You’re still in the fold.

2 Likes

But only after twenty hail Majerus.

4 Likes

That reminded me. At halftime they did a tribute to Majerus to honor him for getting into the hall of fame. Of course the byu-provo fans up in section JJ and KK decided that was a good time to sing “rise and shout”. Douche nozzles.

2 Likes

They need to do 500 hail Majerus

1 Like

This post didn’t age well.

1 Like

This was not a well officiated game! But any zoob who claims the stripes beat them, needs to review the tape. There were a LOT of bad/missed calls, in both directions, and I’ll wager the misses were more or less even. The thing is, the fouls started going our way late, and as the old saying goes, the aggressors are spared the fouls - it’s the passive/reactive team that earns the fouls. And not that it was this way all game, but the Utes were the aggressors late in the game.

4 Likes

I agree, I don’t think it was particularly biased, but the type of game they called definitely suited the game we had to play. Run them off three point line and make it a slug-fest inside. If Childs stays in, probably a diff outcome. But he didnt.

1 Like

I am the face of utefans on cougar board. I would like to request an official appointment as chief ambassador.

3 Likes

Clearly not a ballroom dancing fan…

1 Like

How can I represent us well but not antagonize them? THIS IS CONTRADICTORY!!!

1 Like

I read about that this morning. Of course, it was from a fan, like you, who attended the game, nothing about it from the hacks who pretend to write for the local papers.

1 Like

This is spot on. I flipped over to KSL postgame when ESPN 700 went to commercial. They were just starting the interview with Coach Pope. First 2 question were about the FT disparity. Then I changed the station back.

1 Like