Utah to the SEC

I’m hearing we are in with 3 other teams. I think us beating Bama has us at 90% chance of getting in.

Dude, just stop.

6 Likes

It’s all over KSL.

Yes, I read the article too.

It was a “what if” piece about the potential options moving forward for each conference. It said nothing even remotely close to “Utah and 3 other teams are in”. They closed the article with this:

Just how realistic is any of this? Frankly, it’s anyone’s guess at this point. There are so many rumors swirling around about what FOX and ESPN are planning to do next to one-up each other and who is “interesting” to them in that quest that it is getting hard to keep track of every possible scenario.

Yeah there arent many teams to choose from. You sound very negative. Depressed or something. Happy 4th

WT-actual-F?

4 Likes

Thanks for playing Cougarfan

4 Likes

The KSL article is interesting.

Basically, does the SEC see the B1G’s LA move as a provocation? Does the SEC seriously see all four time zones filling out their schedule?

If so, the B1G’s snub of UO and UW could have been a serious error, perhaps unintentional, and things could move quickly.

Or… this could be just be sports media going for the gusto in clicks.

2 Likes

True, but it’s kind of adorable, in a juvenile way.

1 Like

Dude, can we get some of what he’s drinking or smoking, it might help us all with the anxiety.

3 Likes

BYU Creamery is probably closed on holidays.

5 Likes

lol, damn that was funny!!!

1 Like