Utah made Mario quit

Mario to Miami

Oh darn.

3 Likes

That would be epic.

2 Likes

What cracks me up is all the chatter about Oregon baiting Chip Kelly back there. I think the evidence is that Chip no longer has the mojo if he couldn’t do it that well at UCLA.

3 Likes

If I am Oregon, I am calling Oxford, Mississippi and bringing the Lane Train back to the Pac 12.

Edit: or Dave Aranda. Those two would be home runs and easily a better hire than Riley.

3 Likes

I’ve read recently that Kiffin was looking for an out of Ole Miss due to his QB going to NFL. Perhaps I misread something, but it wouldn’t be surprising to me.

Not if he gets Arch Manning.

4 Likes

Chip 2.0, like U$C, has more 4 and 5 star talent in a 50-mile radius of the school than exists in the entirety of all the states surrounding California…and he still couldn’t win the South.

He’s not going back to Eugene. Sitake to Oregon would be the most poetic justice move ever to TDS. Maybe they could get Roscoe back. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Unless he gets Arch Manning. He really has Ole Miss rolling and he rejuvenated Alabama’s offense.

1 Like

Roscoe back in Provo would be funny. I just don’t think he’s that stupid. I did listen to his Zoom presser about quitting UVA. He still does his Roscoe speak.

4 Likes

Given his age and other factors, my guess is he is prepping to head out on an LDS Mission with his wife.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t he be perfect running one of the church ranches, like the big one in Florida? He would love that. And get away from football - seemed like he is tired after 31 years of doing his thing in the coaching world.

I could see Sitake going to Oregon, then byu checking in with Niumatalolo. They did not have a good year and they reached out when they hired Sitake. Otherwise, it might be Grimes (edit: nm, I guess he’s not LDS which I think they want the HC to be).

But sorry, off track. Mario to FL - word is he was talking to Miami back in Nov. And their OC got the Akron HC job. Guess they didn’t do their best job at Oregon the last couple weeks …

1 Like

Are you saying they didn’t wanna be there? That excuse is weak and lame in any given year.

3 Likes

She may be helping Urban’s boy learn how to play ball.

6 Likes

She’s playing catch with Urban’s son.

4 Likes

Mario Cristobal will be forever remembered for bringing a football National Championship to Oregon.

………oh, wait.

FTFO!

4 Likes

Is Jeff Grimes LDS? I didn’t think he was.

No.

Time to bring some Utah kids back home through the transfer portal.

1 Like

I was just thinking that! One player, Jeff Bassa, is good friends with my nephew. I think he’ll be a good one, and it would be nice to see him do that at home. Also, Noah Sewell is a future pro.

1 Like