Upset special of the week!

I’m calling it right here, right now! There will be a MAJOR upset this weekend. A big, bad, highly ranked team is going to march into a home stadium oozing with bravado and over-confidence and get the surprise of their life. So long playoff hopes. So long dreams. So long season of magic. Gone. All gone.

Not that it this team will be the Utes. They are playing the lowly and pathetic Arizona Wildcats this week. Please just do us one favor. Keep the margin of victory under 40 will ya?

3 Likes

Yeah, ybu loses to UMass.

6 Likes

Well done. That was a good set up, I was ready to be irritated, instead you made me laugh. I’m sorry that Sumlin has been a disaster. I wasn’t sure he was all that at aTm, and he’s shown to not be all that.

4 Likes

He said a high ranked team, you wasted your shoehorn on this? Terrible.

5 Likes

What!? Beating the Bengals didn’t push BYU into the polls?

And the Arizona wildcats get to find out why all the teams Utah plays move way down in their offensive statistics.

If you guys are confused, I am in no way predicting an Arizona upset. This is going to get ugly real quick. If I do go to the game, I’m likely wearing my Ute gear.

6 Likes

“It’s not about the team we’re going against,” Zack Moss said after the UCLA game. “It’s about us.”

Interpret that in regard to Saturday night. Nothing personal.

Someone needs to pass the open of that post to the team, attached to the name of an Arizona player.

I almost feel sorry for Arizona, playing Oregon then Utah. They’ll be completely beat down by the time they take the field against Az State.

Kevin Sumlin is a good guy, and this Saturday there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for the Wildcats.

image http://www.davenave.com/_Media/old-tunnel-of-the-railway--_med.png

1 Like

Thanks for coming by! Is that lady still doing selfies on one of your boards to keep up morale? We had one try it live when we were getting waxed a while back but it lasted about a minute. Anyway I think generally we like you guys way better than Joe Arpaio, and ASU. Here’s to a good day free of injuries this weekend.

Here’s hoping it’s Texas A&M taking down Georgia. Not likely, but that would be just wonderful.

2 Likes

Wish I was doing the roadie to watch the game this weekend. I enjoyed the last trip to the border to watch the Utes.

And the $500 plus I ended up spending on Native American pottery, sand paintings, and other assorted trinkets at Little Colorado River Gorge and the South Rim. :wink:

rhett-you-got-me

1 Like

Penn St taking down tOSU would be nice, but not going to happen.

I’d rather tOSU win. If Penn State wins they will pass is and tOSU will stay ahead of us. Let them and LSU win out.

2 Likes

Yep, and UCLA showed us who the tougher team was last week. Hint: it wasn’t them; and they were left with a QB who had a shell-shocked look on his face and a RB crying on the sidelines. Good luck.

1 Like