This sickens me

That logo should be on a bag of manure, cause they so poo poo.

7 Likes

That’s why I’m glad we serve Pepsi at our stadium.

1 Like

Well, this is what happens when you drop Coke for Pepsi as your primary product. Oh, and Pepsi sucks.

3 Likes

Philistine!

It’s college football you should drink Dr. Pepper

2 Likes

You should drink Gin!

1 Like

Burbon. Gin is for sissymen and the British. Soccer fans drink gin. Bah.

1 Like

Bourbon is the only correct answer here. And it mixes well with Pepsi max. My buddy lost both of our flasks last night. One was still full. He is no longer in charge of the bourbon

3 Likes

I bet the colors sicken them.

Let’s hope the grandmother of BYU-P fan didn’t step on it and fall down the stairs.

1 Like

That reminds me. Kid from enormous and cloistered Mormon family married a gentile whose family wanted wine served for family and friends. Mormon family had some very numerous units in the clan, so packs of feral kids ran around at the reception. Three year old girl discovered the wine at each table and got totally wasted. Grandma might not have stepped on your flask but it might not have gone undiscovered.

Oh I’m sure someone consumed it. I buy good bourbon for sipping and cheap for mixing hope they enjoyed that Evan Williams for 10.99 a bottle. :rofl:

2 Likes

When you go fishing with TDS types (yeah, god forbid such a terrible plight) just remember to take two of them with you.

If you only bring one, he will drink all your beer and smoke all your cigarettes.

1 Like