The PAC-12 and their value

Man, I just looked at the AP top 25 for the first time this year in prep for Utah’s game this weekend.

Look at who is ranked: Cincinnati is #6, BYU is #9, Coastal Carolina is #15, Marshall is #16, SMU is #18, and Liberty is #25.

BWhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Please, please, please tell me more about how the American public would rather watch a SMU or Coastal Carolina or Cincinnati or BYU game than ASU, Utah, UW, California, etc.

Yet another reason why the P5 needs to break off from the G5. You have a Penn St team who has played an undefeated Indiana team and Ohio State…and BYU has done the Sun Belt/Conference USA tour and Cincinnati has played…SMU?

And yet somehow those teams are “better” than Penn St? Yah, right. Dreamland. There isn’t a single top 25 G5 team that would be undefeated with Penn St’s schedule. Hell, there isn’t a single top 25 G5 team that would be undefeated with Indiana or Ohio State’s schedule.

We all need the PAC-12 back. All of America does. And not having them playing this year has shown how important this conference is.

I’m looking forward to the national championship game. BYU vs Liberty.

5 Likes

It is a joke and living in Utah county makes it worse.

2 Likes