Talkin’ Utes show tonight: Cole Bishop and Solomon Enis

The Talkin’ Utes show will start at 11:00 pm on KUTV Channel 2. I’ll post a link to tonight’s broadcast sometime later tomorrow for people who can’t watch it. We hope you enjoy it!

Good guests. I will watch it on the posted podcast.

thanks for the reminder - great guests, i’ll be watching live :slight_smile:

Here’s the direct link:
Talkin Utes Oct 23

Great show last night, good interviews. I’m stoked that we have this opportunity for NIL funding and exposure for Ute athletes - Thanks for your involvement in getting it going @GhostofBarrySwitzer!

(EDIT to say: those avoiding the program due to Kinihan’s involvement, during the interviews, he was a bit long winded but mostly benign, he even once or twice sounded like he was prepared. He was his usual self in the introduction and conclusion of the show. They are clearly reigning him in as compared to his radio program. Given the value of the program to Utes, and the quality of the interviews, I’ll be watching every week. Go Utes!)

3 Likes

I noticed that too. At the beginning when he was being an ■■■ I thought, I don’t know if I can watch this, but he did settle down when the guests came on. Hopefully the producers are telling him that he can’t be his usual douchebag self.

3 Likes

Working on that……

2 Likes

Wife just signed us up to be Nielsen ratings listener people. Now i’m going to have to make sure I stay up to watch this live on Sunday nights (and no more tuning in to see TDS lose…)

2 Likes

LMAO. My family was the Nielsen family about 15 years ago for 3 years. DM me for insights.

1 Like

Thanks for posting! At least Kinahan was less obnoxious than usual.

2 Likes