Rumor has it

We may actually play a game tomorrow. Nobody on this SPORTS site seems very interested.

This is my favorite kind of message board post.

5 Likes

I’m very interested and eager to watch the game, however, I’m not getting too excited until someone reports that the USC team has boarded the plane and the plane has left the ground. In the past two weeks, the health discussion leading up to the approval to travel has resulted in cancellation.

We should know a little later today.

1 Like

Since Rocker put the voodoo out there, I am pensively waiting until the COVID test clears the team to play.

I’m excited, just not overly optimistic it will happen until we get the final go-ahead. My long-time season ticket holding USC alum friend told me that they are worried that Slovis may have a lingering problem from his injury in the Bowl game that is affecting his throwing motion. We’ll see. At least they know who their QB is. :confounded:

Update USC IS ON THE PLANE

4 Likes

Same. I can’t generate a ton of enthusiasm for what amounts to a glorified scrimmage.

2 Likes

Not me. I’m ready for some football.

1 Like

If our defense is as poor as I fear it will be, I will be demanding we bring back Jim Fassel.

Let’s goooooo