“Rumble in the Rockies” Game Thread

Utah 28 - Stoner Buffs 10

Utah 35; CU 7. Cam rests after the first half when it’s out of reach.

BTW, on Gameday predictions for the games Utah has no control over come through, we’re playing in LV next week. Using ESPN’s win probability predictor our odds of making the CCG are now about 22%.

2 Likes

The way things go in my life, Dogs will beat Wazzu, Beavs will beat the Ducks, and …nope, not gonna say it.

Utes - 11
Buffs - 3

4 Likes

42-7. We’ll being cheering from row 6 behind Whitt’s mountain calves

3 Likes

The spirit of 22% appears again! GO UTES!

4 Likes

I won’t be playing as I have an injured pinkie.

8 Likes

Still a ton to play for - potentially multiple tons - and the Utes want to get the bad taste out pronto.

Utes 27 CU 13

Then we all become fans of the Beavs, Dawgs and (gulp) the Trojans.

Never say never…

1 Like

Yeah, it was already pretty tough to back Ucla last night. Cheering for USC will be a real test of conference loyalty toward a program that obviously has none.

3 Likes

For some reason, Utah often has trouble with Colorado, even when the Utes are clearly much better. Hopefully not this year. I will say 31-13.

1 Like

My hope is that the game is essentially over at halftime. Then get the backups in for 2nd half for practice that is hard to replicate in practice. We know that there is a bowl game coming and there will be some more practices, but it is hard to replicate a game in practice.

2 Likes

Utes 31 Dirty hippies 17

3 Likes

Herding dirty hippies can be like herding cats.

2 Likes

I want style points. Utah 82, Buffs 3.

2 Likes

The cats love the Utes.
They made those all by themselves…

1 Like

No Clark Phillips today :frowning:

1 Like

Why? Injury?

2 Likes

I dont know, they just showed him in street clothes on the Pac12 pregame show and said he would be out?

1 Like

This should be 14-0 already. Wide open pick 6 dropped and missed Dixon by about an inch.

1 Like

Looks like we may have a more fans in the stands than the Buffs.

1 Like

I like the setup on the pass the Dixon - JJ lined up at QB (he can throw), then Cam with the shovel to JD.

Make DCs do the work in prepping for those contingencies.

1 Like