Pac 12 football games this week

Damn, they’re just pouring it on now.

Yes, from the last couple of minutes of the first half on, UCLA outscored CU 37-0.

And Oregon gave up a turnover and two scores to close out the first half.

I really want Oregon to win this, but it is not a given.

And I’m very disappointed that ASU managed to come from behind and overwhelm Washington. I’m fine with Utah having to keep winning to win the south, I just really don’t like ASU.

3 Likes

Oregon is looking pretty good now. Utah will have to do three things to be competitive: run well, avoid turnovers, and stop the Oregon QB Run game.

Football really needs goal line cams. I think Oregon scored, but there’s no camera angle to show it.

WSU kept the pressure on Oregon last night with a drubbing of hapless Arizona.

Colorado beat Washington at home in a close one, with the road team probably looking forward to finding out who will be coaching them next year.

It looks like UCLA is pouring it on in the crosstown rivalry, and USC is throwing in the towel, wondering who will be in charge next year.

No score yet in the Bay area game.

Utah about to kick off, following the just completed flyover.

GO UTES!!!

1 Like

Wow! UW had more than double CU yards but 4 turnovers.

Cal beating Stanford with almost 400 yards rushing. They read our game plan :wink:

UCLA wins BIG

1 Like

HUGE Win for Utah. Now, an ASU loss (they are down 0-3 in the early 2nd quarter), would put Utah in the CCG regardless of the Colorado outcome.

As much as I dislike ASU, I just want them to lose even though I expect Colorado to lose, and so Utah is in either way.

Go UTES!!!

We are in CCG no matter what. We clinched the South today. Even if ASU wins tonight (and UA) and we lose to CU, we would both be 7-2 and we have the tiebreaker.

3 Likes

ASU getting drilled - could not happen to a nicer bunch!!

5 Likes

The ref with the janky pinky finger is doing the OSO/ASU game. He has gloves on. I can’t imagine how he got them on.

3 Likes

Double Bonus:

Utah Kills Oregon,

AND

Oregon State embarrasses ASU.

Utah clichés the PAC12 South title and salUTE, watches his favorite PAC12 team win, and his least favorite PAC12 team lose.

Seriously folks, with the Utes up 28-0 at half, I thought about actually saying out loud, “this game is over”, but the Ute Football PTSD reeled me back in. (he says to himself “After the second half perhaps that old PTSD is gone?”)

6 Likes

I felt like you at the half. Then I remembered the Holiday bowl. Everything went right in the 1st half, everything went wrong in the 2nd half. Sooo glad the outcome was different this time. This team has something special about it. They seem to be close, and having fun.

4 Likes