Pac 12 football games this week

Utes win!!! But boy that was a bit of a nail biter compared to what I think we were all expecting. The only person at the game watch supremely confidant in Utah after the first half was the former quarterback

Oregon State, currently getting the better of Stanford, in the 3rd quarter, at home. You have to assume OSU will win this one without much trouble.

Washington halfway through the second quarter making ASU and Daniels look bad. I’m loving seeing ASU have so much trouble - could not happen to a nicer group.

I’ll watch a little of the CU vs UCLA game, but don’t care much about the outcome either way.

The best of the rest of the games this evening will be Oregon against WSU. I REALLY want to see Oregon win this handily setting up the most meaning matchup possible for Utah next weekend.

Go UTES!

the punting in this ASU Washington game has been outstanding. I am jealous

3 Likes

Oregon State 35-14, with only 6 minutes to go in the game.

ASU looking a little better now at 7-17, and they get the ball at the beginning of the second half. We’ll see…

1 Like

my favorite moment from this ASU game is a shot of Herm Edwards standing in the rain looking cold and uncomfortable checking his watch

LOL

4 Likes

Was looking a bit grim for Washington a few minutes ago, but if they score here, I feel like ASU will throw in the towel…

Jayden Daniels hasn’t been impressive at all this year.

Need Whit to take over special teams again. I love sheriff but dang his wife makes me question everything there.

2 Likes

ASU making a comeback, mainly because Washington can’t tackle worth a shiat. That last TD drive should have been stopped three times, but they kept missing tackle after tackle.

Ugh, Washington’s gonna choke this away.

ASU TD with just over a minute to go to take the lead. Washington didn’t even put up a fight. Pathetic.

Wow. ASU going to pull this out. White and Daniels show up at the end (well, White had a good game overall).

…and that is why I NEVER bet on sports - I would never win …

3 Likes

Stupid Washington

2 Likes

3 Likes

Would have been nice to finalize plans for CCG, but hopefully just 1 more week. Go Utah. Go Oregon St.

2 Likes

You had 1 job, Washington.

4 Likes

If it all comes down to beating Colorado, I’m gonna have a damn heart attack.

CU taking it to UCLA right now, up 20-7 in the first half on the road. Winning the South is gonna be a tougher road than initially thought, and we’re gonna have to really go earn it.

4 Likes

Colorado looking much better than I was expecting.

Oregon, in complete control early - 7-0, 2 takeaways already.

Nothing is going to be easy for Utah.

1 Like

It never is. It’s always a grind.

3 Likes

LOL, Kansas just beat Texas in Austin

4 Likes

Not a PAC game, but Kansas(!) just beat Texas in OT. The best part is the Kansas fans were chanting SEC SEC SEC after the game was over.

4 Likes

UCLA on a 23-0 run ever since I complimented Colorado, LOL