Not youngest team anymore

Also, you were advocating for Larsson and Martinez to start. They both combined for a whopping ZERO points.

This team definitely needs more size, but not at the guard positions. Carlson needed to put on serious muscle this offseason, instead, he apparently focused on standing around near the three point line. He’s been essentially useless on offense this year. What a waste of potential.

Also, I wasn’t wrong about either Jones or Jantunen. Jantunen kept us in the game early, and Jones is (once again) one of the two or three most important guys on our team.

I forgot to mention Brenchley, who got several minutes off the bench as well. 7 man rotation… LOL

I didn’t say Larry would use a 7 man rotation, I said he should. I stand by my rotation after what I saw in that game except I’d get rid of Carlson and Jones and use a 5 man rotation.

I’d take it a step further. Have Pelle play 1 on 5, just for fun. One man, all 40 minutes, all by himself.

1 Like

LOL. You are a fool if you think getting rid of Jones would make this team anything but significantly worse. Martinez is not ready to play D1 basketball. He hasn’t done a single productive thing in his first few games. He’ll be fine, but Jones, despite the fact that he is smaller and less athletic, has been ready to go from day one at Utah. He might be our best player, and you want to site him?